I sent funds to the exchange but i don't see them in my account?

I sent funds to the exchange but i don't see them in my account?

07 Jul, 2019 38 Account
Print Topic

When you send funds to the exchange, there is a required amount of confirmations before the balance is reflected on your account.

Your desktop/mobile wallet may show that there are more than the required confirmations on the blockchain, but this could be different on the actual exchange deposit wallet.

You can follow the block height and wallet sync time on the wallets page of the exchange https://altmarkets.io/wallets.

When a transaction is done over the blockchain, it is stored within a block number, once the exchange wallet matches the number of your transaction (or more) the funds will appear in your account.

As the exchange is live 24/7, some wallets may be in a maintenance mode or have actually crashed. We do our best to keep all wallets active but if you notice there has been a long time since the last sync please do inform us via Discord Support or raise a ticket.

Wallets on Altmarkets can be delayed by upto 10-15 minutes, this is due to the sync process the exchange does and because we work on a cold storage solution for balances